About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weekend in Black and White

My hubby and I attended the Illuminaria in Mission tonight, and I took a bit of a walk up to the Grotto to take a few pictures.
The Grotto is the original Shrine built on the Heritage Park site back when the property housed a Catholic residential school and church.

It seemed that no matter how many times I took the pictures, the Grotto always seemed to be tilting. Its a beautiful place to see and a nice walk to get to it on the hill.
For more photos of The Weekend In Black and White, please go and visit http://blackandwhiteweekend.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

Dragonstar said...

It looks a very picturesque place.

The one with the View said...

That's a Great Sunburst in the first one, and a lovely perspective shot in the second!