About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Weekend in Black and White

This photo was taken today at Vista D'Oro Winery. It is the old Barn on the property and some of the old wine kegs stacked to the side of the barn.
To see more photos of The Weekend in Black and White, please go and visit http://blackandwhiteweekend.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

Dragonstar said...

I like the way you've framed this, with the barn behind the kegs.

I altered your link to lead to this post, as your original link only led back to the meme home page ;)

Francisca said...

This is surely not an everyday scene for me... and it has a certain peace to it. Nice angle, too.