I have to work all this weekend, albiet from home. It is not work that I enjoy doing at all. I am not one who likes to take any work home ever, and this work means working at home. I just find it invasive.
So, it would be a good thing for me to find five favorite things to be grateful for as I go into this weekend!!
1) Photoshop - I started a new University course on Wednesday with our local University. It is a credit course toward a Media certificate. It is a challenge and I know that it will also help me to create much better photos than I put out now. I am excited to learn!
2) Photo Club - my girlfriend Cindy and I joined the local Photo Club and went to the first meeting this past Monday. They promise that membership will enhance our Photography skills!
3) The local Library - where I stocked up on Photolife Magazines and a new book for the weekend.
4) Chapleo Coffee Shop - where Hubby and I love to go and spend time on rainy afternoons. We take our laptops and enjoy specialty drinks and read the newspaper. My favorite drink right now at the coffee shop is Mocha Chai Lattes!!
5) Berry Park, behind our house is a newly built Sports Park that was officially opened on Thursday. The sports field is always full of children playing soccer and lots of people cheering!! The park has a quarter mile track around it which I am really enjoying walking around, especially with lots to watch on the field. I love to see the park now used by children and their families doing just what kids should be doing - playing!!
To see more of Friday's Favorite Five, please go and visit http://susannesspace.blogspot.com/