About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Today's Flowers

Find a garden and you can usually find a butterfly.They are very flitting and very elusive and if you look really carefully you might be blessed to see them.
Just when you see the butterfly, she flys away!




Finally able to catch the butterfly resting for a second!

To see more of Today's Flowers and maybe a butterfly or two, please go and visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

I love these pictures! What a beautiful butterfly in a beautiful setting..

Thanks for your kind words!

Cher' Shots said...

I love the pictures and the posting. Great job.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Lovely lady butterfly!

Carlettaj@verizon.net said...

This is just a darling post! :)
She is as colorful as the gardens.

Jama said...

A cute catch! lol

SandyCarlson said...

Just magnificent!

LivingSoAbundantly said...

Very cute!

Larry said...

These are really fun shots and the garden in the background looks wonderful! L

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos!

Paz

Unknown said...

Lovely photos. Cute butterfly.

Georgianna said...

I simply adore these images! Sweet and magical and charming. And soooo colorful. What an amazing garden! Thank you so much for your visit and lovely comments – very much appreciated. Have a wonderful weekend. – g