About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Skywatch Friday

The other night I stuck my head out the back door and saw this sunset. I ran and grabbed my camera fast and snapped a few quick pictures.
In a matter of a few minutes the colour started to fade.

It gets dark so early now that Fall is approaching, you have to look to the skies a bit earlier each night to catch glimpses of beautiful sunsets.

To see photos of Skywatch Friday, please go and visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Dar said...

Gorgeous Sunset! I run for the camera too earlier each night...the days are sure getting short and cooler. I hope for an Indian Summer yet.
BlessYa

Unknown said...

I never get tired of sunsets; they're like mutable art, every single one different and wonderful. These are splendid photos.

Gwendolyn L said...

This is a beautiful series of photos. Very colorful. Thanks for sharing their story.