About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Skywatch Friday

Blue skies Skywatch!!
The building here is Central Abbotsford, City Hall.
I love the cooler days of Indian Summer in September. The skies are still blue and the temperatures are a bit cooler,easier to take than those sweltering summer days of last month. At times you will find the moon out at the same time as the sun, in the later afternoon.

As this picture was being taken, movement on the other side of the building attracted my attention.
If you look real close or better yet, click on the photo and zero in on the Peregrine Falcon roosting on the side of the building.
To see other photos of Skywatch Friday, please go and visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Laura said...

I love the photo with the moon! Beautiful:)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Great sky shots.

My Sky Watch

Anonymous said...

How amazingly beautiful. Love the second picture ! Please have a wonderful Friday.

daily athens

Lynette Killam said...

These are wonderful pictures! Like you, I love the clear blue colour of our Fall skies, as well as the end of the stifling heat. I love how you got the close-up of the moon, and so cool to see the falcon perched on the building!
Great sky post...:)

Lynette

Carletta said...

Lovely shot!
I don't know if the glass on the building is blue or just reflecting but it photographs wonderfully against the sky.
I love a daytime moon.
That falcon wasn't at all afraid of all the glass. He's a great bonus in your shots.

EG CameraGirl said...

The building is interesting with its curved windows.