About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Skywatch Friday

Here are a couple of pictures taken at Crescent Beach in White Rock, B.C.  last weekend.
It was a beautiful sunset, and a mild evening. There have been lots of forest fires burning in the province of B.C. lately, so that makes for awesome sunsets as well.

We sat for a long time and watched the sun go down It was a beautiful evening, warm and calm. And the company was excellent.

I love the ripples on the water. Makes me wonder what it was that stirred the pot!!!
For more photos from Skywatch Friday, please to and visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Lakshmi said...

very dramatic and beautiful

jabblog said...

Just beautiful! You can gaze and gaze at such skies and not realise it's getting dark on land.

Bill S. said...

Great capture of the colorful sunsets.

Hilda said...

Molten gold! Gorgeous but I'm sorry to hear about the forest fires. I hope the damage is minimal and that no one got hurt.

Kristin said...

What a beautiful sky to end the day. Happy Skywatch Friday and hope you have a nice day.

JayLeigh said...

Truly beautiful pictures. The sunset is amazing.

Christa said...

Beautiful pictures! I have a really cool lake picture that was taken this summer.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Christa

Anonymous said...

These are stunning photos..so awesome that you got them! Living in Surrey, we consider ourselves lucky to have White Rock and Crescent Beach nearby!

Love your sky pictures...:)

Lynette