About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Weekend in Black and White

This Spider's Web is tattered and torn,
It could use some repair but it still is enough to house the Spider in. It reminds me of my house a bit, which could use a coat of paint with some repairs here and there. It needs some renovations, just like the web but its still comfortable and its very much home sweet home!!
To see other photos of The Weekend in Black and White, please go and visit http://blackandwhiteweekend.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

Dragonstar said...

I'm sure the spider will start repairs as soon as the web dries. Nice shot.

The one with the View said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your shot! Webs are always fun to capture, especially when they have "dew Drops" on them! (that is what I see, isn't it?) :) Have a great weekend