About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Today's Flowers

A little bit of Red and White for you today from Minter Gardens in  Chilliwack.
These little red blooms are actually from a large bundle. I don't know what the flower is but I liked these tiny red blooms!!

Minter Gardens has a beautiful rose garden. It is a bit of a maze to go through, and I think if you could look at it from above it would look like the layers of the rose itself. In the center of the rose garden is a round covered pagoda to sit in and enjoy the garden.
For more photos of Today's Flowers, please visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Gorgeous blooms and thanks for sharing your lovely photos.

Dar said...

Minter Gardens must be a wonderful place. I love maze type visits, with a surprise at every turn. Your blooms are beautiful.
BlessYourHeart

DeniseinVA said...

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing these beautiful flowers, and thank you also for stopping by.
An English Girl Rambles

Anonymous said...

Red and white, great colour combination. Wonderful flower pictures!!