About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Double Shot!! Macro Monday and Color Carnival

My hubby has an extensive toy collection. One of the things he likes to collect are Pez dispensers. He has quite a lot of them, some form series and others just individual.He likes to collect them so he has one mint in the box and one he can open and use and display. Here are a couple of pictures of his various Pez dispensers from the Loony Tunes collection.
This is Marvin the Martian Pez dispenser. I think it is one of my hubby's favorite dispensers. It's also very rare to find these particular dispensers.

The whole collection here. Just of the Loony Tunes collection.
For more photos of Macro Monday, please go and visit http://lisaschaos.com/

For more photos of Color Carnival please go and visit http://colorcarnivalmeme.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Jama said...

That's a very unique design, I don't think I've seen it here. The others I can find here. My son used to have a few in his collection but I think it got thrown away as he grew up.

Kala said...

Oh, that collection of Pez's is amazing!

Rinkly Rimes said...

They look gorgeous all in a row! What a blessing he doesn't collect tractors!

Hootin Anni said...

Pez dispensers!! Gotta love these. All of 'em.

AN OLD RUSTED LANTERN is my macro shot today. I hope you can find time to stop by for a visit. Have a great Monday.

chasity said...

pez dispensers are so much fun.
i have a hard time resisting them myself!

Jay said...

Haha! Your husband collects Pez dispensers? That's fun! I have a Captain Jack Sparrow one. :)

Ali said...

That is so awesome, I have never seen a Pez machine like that. And I LOVE Marvin the Martian ;-) Great photos and what a neat collection.

Linda :) said...

This is so cool! My husband's favorite Looney Toon is Marvin the Martian too... :)