About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Macro Monday

My niece and her boyfriend have been vistiting for the past couple of days from Edmonton. One of the places we went to visit was Fort Langley and saw a candy shop. We bought some candy as well, but took a few pictures.
I just wish there was some way of not putting the price tags right in the front!!
Dolly used to be my Dad's nickname for me, had to take a picture of these!

Always loved the little toy in the bottom of the CrackerJacks box!

I did not like this popcorn as much as I liked Cracker Jack popcorn. Do you remember this kind??

Remember these little gold nuggets of gum?? We used to use the bags afterwards to keep treasures in!!

Huge jawbreakers!! See how big compared to the price sticker. You'd crack your jaw if you ever tryed to eat that, or get it stuck inside your mouth!

And finally, no Macro Monday post would be complete without a bug!!!
To see other photos of Macro Monday, please visit http://lisaschaos.com/


5 comments:

Ewa said...

Sweets, and more sweets, great photos!

SquirrelQueen said...

The candy store provided some great shots. I don't remember the Elephant popcorn but I do remember the Gold Mine gum. My favorite is the last one, but then I really like bugs.

Carletta said...

Some really super shots!
Makes you want to peel those price stickers off.

I love the Cracker Jack image!

Dar said...

Brings back sweet memories of my Aunt Clara's Soda Fountain where she always had sweets displayed for the toothless grins.
I feel a sugar high coming on!
BlessYa

Chesney said...

You post is teasing my sweet tooth! YUMMMMM~ Love the first image of the suckers...those bright colors just drag me in!