About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

For Today's Flowers, I have a couple of flowers taken while I visited Minter Gardens in Chilliwack.
It was kind of a blurry picture but I liked the opening bloom so I added a bit of texture to it.

A yellow Day Lily got the same treatment!!
For more photos of Today's Flowers, please go and visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Lovely blooms!

DeniseinVA said...

Outstanding macros of very beautiful flowers. Thanks for sharing.
An English Girl Rambles

Gemma Wiseman said...

Delightful colours! Beautiful flowers!

Carletta said...

Lovely blooms with beautiful processing!

i beati said...

making me happy happy sandy

Unknown said...

beautiful flowers!