About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Skywatch Friday

The sky looks extra cool when you put Midway rides from the Fair in the picture as well!!
This was taken from the Bleachers where we sat and watched the Rodeo. The midway was to the right of us. The sky was kind of hazy and it was a warm day.

A little later in the early evening when we were leaving, we took these closer up pictures, the sky behind is still a bit hazy but blue sky.

And a full view for you!!
For more photos of Skywatch Friday, please visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are fantastic shots! Thank you for sharing them. I'm glad I'm not up on that wheel, though.

Jenny said...

Gorgeous captures, Dew! So evocative of summer and happiness. Good job ... and Happy Friday!

DrillerAA09 said...

Great photo set, but I'm still NOT riding this ride. Excellent compositions.

Karine said...

What a great way to frame the sky, very well done! I'm not sure I would get on that ride though...

Alexander said...

Thrilling ride! What a shot! You must have really quick fingers. :D

Have a fun weekend.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

byron said...

Nice work getting the flags extended in the second picture.... The full view is also a nice shot...

Lakshmi said...

lovely :)