About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Watery Wednesday

Here are a few pictures for you from Vancouver. We spent the day there on Saturday with my neice and her boyfriend.
The air fairly shimmered with the heat of the day. The Temperature was about 32 degrees Celcius. It would of been a bit cooler here on the water in this Paddle Boat.

Down on the waterfront of Granville Island, a cool place to be in a Kayak.

The shore line across the water from Granville Island. These small water taxis take people back and forth from Granville Island and to places like North Vancouver.
For more photos of Watery Wednesday, please visit http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Verna Luga said...

I love the last photo ... culture and nature at its best ..

My Watery Wed here

Jim said...

Great boats.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Hilda said...

Such an interesting variety of boats. Love the colorful water taxi!

Hootin Anni said...

That first photo is stunning!!

My Wednesday post:
COAST GUARD on duty

Joe Todd said...

Love your photos, I'm going to have to get to Vancouver.

ExploreColorado said...

Lovely pictures!

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful photos, the first is my favorite.