About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Watery Wednesday

For the past few days my friend Jane has been visiting from Las Vegas. We have been trying to squeeze in as much in the few days we have as we can. We had to take her to the ocean of course so my water pictures today are from our travels!
It was a beautiful and sunny day, a great day to be on the water. This is in Steveston Marina where we went to have Fish and Chips right down on a floating dock at the Marina. Lots of boats out and about.

We went right down on the docks to walk around. Took quite a few pictures of the boats moored at the docks.

One of the docks we wandered along.

After we left Steveston, we went to Crescent Beach to watch the sunset over the ocean. There have been many forest fires in B.C. so the air has lots of smoke particles in it and the sunsets have been very colourful as a result.
To see other photos of Watery Wednesday, please go and visit http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Lorna
makes me miss the ocean
shirley

Kim, USA said...

Oh wow this is amazing! The water and the sky is blue and at the end is in hues of yellow. Perfect!
Blue water