About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Zimbabwe Statues of Stone



Statues of Zimbabwe Art Show in Van Duesen Gardens in Vancouver.
These statues were interspersed around the entire garden. Each piece was for sale and two of the artists were set up in one corner of the garden doing carvings.




















These photos are especially for my friend Jane who spent time in Africa and who herself is also a stone carver. I know she would of liked to see this art show herself!
To see more photos of Macro Monday, please go and visit http://lisaschaos.com/



1 comment:

DeniseinVA said...

Very impressive photos from the Zimbabwe garden. Love those statues. Thanks for the great tour.