About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Skywatch Friday

The fair in town and some of the rides at the fair against a darkening sky.

Silouetted against the sky.

This ride below makes me queasy just watching it!

To see more photos of Skywatch Friday, please go and visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I can sense the fair-goers' excitement in these photos.

SKY SO HIGH

Sky so high,
Sky so blue,
Tell me why
I love you.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Sunsets here and here

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life said...

Great shots :)

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Very good photos, especially I like the second.

Regards!