About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Today's Flowers

Carletta from http://carlettascaptures.blogspot.com/ had a beautiful photo on her website that inspired me to learn a new skill. Here are a few of my first attempts to learn a new skill!

Alium bulb.

Hydrangea buds.

Roses.

My favorite colour of roses.

Young Sunflower.
To see more photos of Today's Flowers, please go and visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

A lovely presentation of pretty flowers.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Wow! This photo effect enhances the detail and radiance of each flower! Beautiful photos!

Carletta said...

Glad I could help. :)
I love the first one. The photo lends itself well to the treatment.
Years ago my hubby traveled to Scotland on business many times. He would bring back glass paperweights and this treatment reminds me of those.

Georgianna said...

Beautiful, Lorna – what a great treatment for your flower close ups, especially the allium which looks like star! And I agree, they do remind me of glass paperweights.

Thank you so much for your comment on the Paris post. You're very sweet to be concerned but yes, everything is fine now, a bit rough for awhile but doing well now.

I hope you're having a very happy summer! xo – g