About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Tempt my Tummy on a Tasty Tuesday!


On my holiday to Alberta, I had the opportunity to make some snacks with my niece Tracey.
Meet Tracey!!
Together we made Chocolate dipped Potato Chips!

You need a good portion of meltable Chocolate and some good crisp and thick Potato Chips. We mixed equal amounts of Milk and Dark Chocolate.

Put into microwave on high for 30 seconds, stir and then another 30 seconds to completely melt.

My Sous Chef paid close attention to the meltdown!

Its ready for Chips!

My little chip of the old block cracked open the bag!

Pick out the good strong unbroken chips for dipping.

And gently dip chip so one side or half the chip gets coated in chocolate. Lay chip onto wax paper to harden after.

Resist the urge to eat them while you dip or to lick your fingers during the process!

See those chocolatey fingers!!

You can sprinkle each chip with additional grains of Maldon Sea Salt or with a generous sprinkle of Cayenne Pepper.

Put the chips in the fridge to harden the chocolate.

This was a really tasty creamy and salty treat which did not last long!
We had a riot making this snack, we actually were making a plate full of wonderful memories!!

2 comments:

Lisa Gordon said...

Oh my goodness, these look absolutely sinful!
Perfect combination of salt and chocolate.
Who could ask for anything more???
Great shots!

annies home said...

oh my what a treat come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com