About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Today's Flowers

These are a few of the many spring blossoms blooming here right now. And it is not even spring!!!
I have been getting a few pointers on Photoshop so this is played with! There are daffodils coming up everywhere.

Crocuses growing right in the grass. People here are already cutting thier grass and its growing. Still seems a bit early for cutting I think.
You can buy tulips at any flower stand or shop all over. These two lovelies are from the bouquet of tulips I gave my hubby for Valentine's Day!
For more flower pictures from Today's Flowers, please visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

JJ said...

Lovely Spring flowers, I saw my first wild primroses yesterday here in the uk.
They make us all smile
JJ

Cher' Shots said...

I'm so looking forward to SPRING! We are still snow covered here in Upper Michigan, so even pictures of spring flowers are a blessing right now. Thanks for sharing yours:)

Laerte Pupo said...

Beautiful flowers.
The photos are perfects.
Thanks for sharing.

Judy said...

The crocuses are my favourite! I love the sun shining through the petals!!

Carletta said...

These are lovely!
Nice work!!!

Johnny Nutcase said...

such beautiful photos and flowers, all of them but that second one is just great!

Jama said...

Gorgeous flowers!

Kathy said...

Bulbs are my favorites!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Oh those crocuses look so pretty! I simply must buy myself some tulips!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Ms.D: Those are some beautiful captures, so nicely portrayed.

SandyCarlson said...

Your flowers are romantic and dreamy. Very nice!

Kcalpesh said...

Beautiful Flowerss!!!

Pixellicious Photos

Explore Germany said...

i can;t wait to see my flowers bloom again...these are beautiful!