About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Today's Flowers

We have had such a mild winter this year that even though it is really the middle of winter here, things are already starting to bloom in a big way.
Crocuses are popping up everywhere....
Even the Irises are blooming.

For more pictures of Today's Flowers please visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Judy said...

Wow! I can't believe the irises are blooming already!!

eileeninmd said...

Gee, you are lucky to have a mild winter. It is the opposite here.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Ms. D: You are the lucky one. We are covered with snow and expecting another blast.

Dar said...

I envy your early spring...and am anxious for ours. The weather sure is funny...we are just across the border to the south of Canada and easily have a few more months of winter. Enjoy....oh, lucky brother to be on the ocean...I love his view
and your flowers...
God Bless

CherShots said...

I can't believe we are south of you and you're the one with spring flowers already! I'm jealous ~ lol. I love the first signs of spring, thanks for sharing yours.

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

The first spring flowers are very precious, so beautiful!

louisebah said...

soon the ground will be a riot of colours! yaaayy!

Olga of Mango & Tomato said...

Love seeing photos of crocuses where you are, while we are 5 feet under snow in DC area ;)

btw, the comment you left on my food blog: that's a great idea to roast tomatoes together with eggplant! I should try it next time.