1) In this last week of the Olympics, I have been really enjoying watching the Figure Skating competitions. It is my favorite thing to watch whether it is the Olympics or other events. Joannie Rochette's emotional skate was something else to see.
2) I got to spend three days this week catching up on paperwork. For my job, spending that much time and having that much time to spend is huge! I powered through a lot of stuff that I've been behind in.
3) Firsts I got to experience this week, all at work with my clients. We went to LaserTag to play a game, something I have never done before. I had so much fun! It's going to be something I go and try again. Always good to try something new!
4) I am very grateful that my kitten Scarf came through her little operation on Monday with flying colours. She was spayed and her ear tattooed as well. She has a little scar that is healing well and although they promised it would slow her down for a bit, it has not stopped her at all!
5) My hubby bought a camera for our business and we went out this weekend so he could learn it. It was different to go out with him and both of us looking for photo ops!! I have my camera and I also use it for our business, but for both of us to go out and just have fun snapping pictures it was a lot of fun.
For more of Friday's Favorite Five's please go to visit http://susannesspace.blogspot.com/