About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Macro Monday

The Pictures I have chosen for Macro Monday were ones I took on my recent short vacation in Victoria, B.C. They were taken at the Discovery Center Underseas Gardens in Sidney, a small town just outside of Victoria.
These are Jellyfish, pretty to look at but this is about as close and cosy as I would want to get to them.
These jellyfish are quite deadly to anything that strays within thier long stringlike tentacles.
They secrete a deadly neurotoxin that effectively paralyses thier prey.
These are straight out of the camera shots as well. I took over 700 pictures on my little trip and haven't time right now to put some through Photoshop. Please click on the pictures to enlarge them to see the full picture.

For more pictures of Macro Monday shots, please go and visit http://lisaschaos.com/

No comments: