About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Monochrome Weekend

Another picture from the Bloedal Conservatory of the roof, with the camera pointed straight up!

Being in the Conservatory was like being in a huge humid greenhouse.

The huge palm fronds made for an interesting pattern against the roof of the Conservatory.
For more photos of Monochrome Weekend, please visit http://monochromeweekendtheme.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting patterns in monochrome. Nicely done!

ruthi said...

Wow. what an amazing composition. the pattern is so interesting. great shots.

Dragonstar said...

Wonderful patterns. It's hard to decide, but I think I like the first best.

T. Becque said...

Beautiful patterns and composition!