About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Macro Monday

For Macro Monday, a few pictures of some birds I have lately seen.


I love this little guy's feet!!


This little guy was at Bloedal Conservatory, a resident there of the gardens.

Another resident of Bloedal Conservatory.
To see other pictures of Macro Monday, please visit http://lisaschaos.com/

4 comments:

Carletta said...

That little duck is so precious! His/her feet almost look plastic. :)
The eye on the last bird - wow!

Dar said...

The gosling is my fav, but is that a vireo with the red eye?...intriguing.
BlessYourWeek

Wendy said...

Love that last bird!

Linda :) said...

Too Cute! :)