About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Macro Monday

Welcome to Macro Monday. I also have a few photos that I posted yesterday in the post below so hopefully you can check those out as well, and my contribution today is a Dandilion with a bee!! Even those nasty weeds that infiltrate our gardens have something to offer to the lowly bee!!

I like the little curlies on the dandilion!

To see more photos of Macro Monday, please go and visit http://lisaschaos.com/

5 comments:

Rosie@leavesnbloomw said...

Beautiful macros - I have found it quite hard to get really good pictures of the bees - they are so fast for me plus I'm always afraid one will take offence at having a lens near it and sting me! Your photos are just perfect.

Jan n Jer said...

What a great shot...I often wonder how such a beutiful flower can be such a nasty weed all in the same sense!

Kala said...

Wonderful detail of the blossom and the bee.

A 2 Z said...

Hi,

Thanks for the visit. Its the first macro of a dandelion that I've ever seen. I never knew that the tips of the petals were jagged. Interesting!

Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower!

Anne-Marie

EG CameraGirl said...

That bee looks very happy on that dandelion!