About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

To Heck with it......

I came here, started to upload a bunch of pictures from a Classic Car Show we attended this weekend, waited, waited, waited, for the pictures to upload. Waited, waited, waited so thought a half hour later while I was Waiting, waiting, waiting, I would go look at some of the other blogs I check out, so off I went. Well, I just had to pass on a few comments while I was waiting, waiting, waiting and totally commented over my upload page. So the pics I have been waiting, waiting for are gone, gone gone.
So you get to share some whine with me instead, cause I have to put it and me to rest tonight and call it a day. I went to that dentist of mine today and my mouth hurts, hurts hurts from it all, so Goodnight all, and I will post some of those awesome car pictures I took another day!!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Well thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I know the net or blogger has been a pain in the butt the last couple of days. Hope your mouth feels better and have a good rest of the week.
Smiles

olivia said...

Hope you feel better in the morning!