The middle of the month means it is time for the Front Door/Back Door Meme.This is a photography meme - an easy fun project.
1. Step out your front door and take a picture.
2. Step out your back door and take a picture.
3. Put them on your blog, along with the rules.
4. If there are things in the photos that you particularly like or dislike, you can point them out, or just explain what we are seeing. Maybe changes over the seasons or some junk in your neighbor's yard that drives you nuts.
5. Tag as many or few people as you like - preferably at least one though.6. You can join in anytime and participate in the months following, every once in a while or even just one time if you like.
This first picture is out my front door. Just a typical neighbourhood. We are at the end of a cul-de-sac and the only thing that really changes day to day here might be where people put thier cars. Cul-de-sacs don't have a lot in the way of parking and we have a number of teens in this block who all have thier own cars. Sometimes its a little crowded!!
This next picture is looking outside my back patio door. It's not a pretty site!! We have green space behind the house that up until the beginning of this year was an unmaintained park and is now being changed into a Sports Park. Right now they are working on fixing the drainage problems that have always plagued this park. The section directly infront of the back of our property is going to be a water retention pond with a berm all the way around for walking. Behind that will be a soccer field and a baseball diamond and further up a multi-purpose court and a children's playground. Further up from that will be the parking lot and park facility buildings.
The front end loader in the picture wakes up precisely at 7am each morning, right outside our bedroom window. Don't know why he has to start his digging there when there is so much dirt away from us he could move until a decent hour. Go figure.
The lovely red chain link fence marks the edge of our property and my dead grass in front of it. Having the park redone cost us about 10 or so feet of our yard. Apparently we were encrouching on park property!
This whole park will take until next year to complete so my back yard pictures will show a progression of the building of this park and redoing my yard as well when it is further into completion.