About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Weekend Snapshots

It is a scorcher here and has been now for over a week. We have broken long standing temperature records all over the place and there does not seem to be any relief from the heat in the near future. We went to the beach today and there was a bit of a breeze coming off the water but still in the sun it was hot. I took pictures and we also attended a Photo Expo in Harrison Hot Springs, but those pictures are still on my camera and I won't get at them tonight.
Instead I thought I would give you a picture I took a couple of weekends ago and just last week entered it into a Photo Contest under the category "Purple".
That is me you can see in the reflection of the side mirror taking the picture. I liked the other reflections you can see as well.
I wonder, and this is just my silly mind always on the go, which one is the real world, the reflection, the picture, or the picture of the reflection? When does it cease to be real and only a reflection of the real??
I know, deep thoughts!!!
For more pictures from Weekend Snapshots, please visit http://slack-jawed.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice snap of the reflections in the mirror. I look for reflections all the time and seldom see them as vivid as your shot. Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Is it possible to get 10,000 visitors, in a short period of time, on my new blog, Pick a Peck of Pixels? If you go there, please either become a Follower or leave a comment. Help me Make History.
Pick a Peck of Pixels