About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Skywatch Friday

I flew to Calgary on Wednesday to visit family for the next week, so thought some of the shots I took outside the plane window would work good for Skywatch. I downloaded them in the wrong order but thats okay. This is looking out just before reaching Calgary.
Flying above the clouds, I liked the formations of the clouds here.

It was a partly cloudy day throughout the whole trip.
I loved this huge cloud and the sunrays that emanated from it.
This is looking down over Abbotsford, my hometown.
For more pictures of skies around the globe please visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/




6 comments:

Louise said...

Nice captures. I really like the big cloud one you liked and the first one. The first one I really like the ground, actually, but that's OK.

Emily said...

These are great! I've never seen pictures from a plane turn out so well. Beautiful!

SquirrelQueen said...

You had some beautiful views on that flight. I love those big fluffy clouds.

Through Squirrel Eyes

Rajesh said...

The aerial views of the clouds and ground below are marvelous.

SandyCarlson said...

So very beautiful. What a place.

olivia said...

So pretty! I love the view of clouds from above ... :)