About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Skywatch Friday

I am back today from my vacation in Medicine Hat, Alberta. I had a great time and I took a whole bunch of photos while there. I have yet to go through them and organize them into some cohesive sense.
Here is one photo of an old abandoned school house smack in the middle of someone's farm field. I loved the views of it against the big prairie sky. It was a slightly cool day, partly cloudy and I think the sky went well up against the school house.
I will be posting more of the photos I took over the next few days so come back and check it out. I discovered Sepia there and went crazy with that!!
For more photos of the Skies around the globe please visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Janis said...

Very nice,stark composition. That little building has a lot of stories to tell I am sure.

chrome3d said...

Really lonely feeling but in a beautiful way.

lazyclick said...

Very beautiful composition.

dianasfaria.com said...

this is a really pretty scene.

DeniseinVA said...

This is a great image and I love that old school house. Looking forward to seeing more vacation photos.