About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Today's Flowers

First full day of Spring has arrived and finally are we seeing some good signs of its arrival. I have been looking for crocuses everywhere and we found some yesterday. Here is a deluge of crocuses!

With raindrops too!





To see more of Today's Flowers, please go and visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Ever Green Tree said...

Wow! Such beautiful shades of white n Lilac...Loved them. Great shots!

Jama said...

Gorgeous! I love the color.

Carletta said...

Oh my these are beautiful harbingers of spring! They are especially lovely with the raindrops.