About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reuben Dip

Once again it was time to wrack the brain and come up with a delicious snack to take next door for our regular Wednesday night Survivor show get together. I love making dips, they are easy to make, and transport and yummy to eat. I have done quite a few different dips which you can find recipes for by going to the bottom of my page and checking my tags. You will love them, they are all tried and tested at Survivor night!
REUBEN DIP
1/2 LB. Diced Corned Beef
1 - 8 oz. Pkg. Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese, softened
1 Cup Shredded Swiss Cheese
1 Cup Drained Saurkraut
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1 TBSP Spicy Ketchup
1TBSP Spicy Brown Recipe
4 Chopped Green Onions
1 tsp. Fresh Ground Pepper

Put all ingredients into a large bowl and mix it all together. It really gives your arm muscles a good workout!

After completely mixing it all up, scoop it into a greased baking dish.

Cover with a good layer of more Shredded Cheese.

Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes until Dip is all brown and bubbly.
Garnish with more chopped Green Onions after taking it out of the oven.

We served this Dip with Bagette slices. It would also be really good with slices of Dark Rye bread or crackers. Serve it hot and bubbly but be careful not to burn your mouth!
So good, you will want to make it over and over!

2 comments:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Oh wow, that looks delicious. I'll have to save the recipe and try it. Thanks.

Linda said...

oh my - I want this. NOW.
Thanks for sharing!