About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Today's Flowers

Tulips are everywhere right now. The store's flower displays have them, the flower stands on the sides of the road have them and the fields are full of them as well.
We missed attending the Annual Tulip Festival so had to stand outside the fence to snap some photos of the fields of Tulips.
There are 40 acres of tulips here with the backdrop of the Coastal Mountains.
The fields were beautiful with their colourful stripes.
For more flowers of Today's Flowers, please go and visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

Dear, I love tulips..I am crazy for it. I have been in Holland and have taken lots...congrats
have a nice week
graceolsson.com/blog

EG CameraGirl said...

Beautiful! I would love to see in person so many tulips in bloom all at once.

Cher' Shots said...

WOW ~ how beautiful!

Carletta said...

Love the macro!
You captured the rows of flowers beautifully!
Must have been awesome in person.

DeniseinVA said...

Fantastic! That must have been a sight to behold. Thank you for sharing and have a great week.

Laerte Pupo said...

Tulips is a beautiful flower.
I love it.

Linnea said...

Those are really beautiful shots. I love the first one of the close up...very artistic. Once all those fields are in full bloom, I'm sure the colors will be out of this world! Thanks for visiting me!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mrs. D: That is an amazing photo of all the tulips. What a show.

Olga @ MangoTomato said...

love tulips too!!!
great photos. And I'm glad I was able to help you out in figuring out how to upload a larger format (I'm not using the updated blogspot editor)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow look at that paradise!

Thanks a lot for the visit today, hope to see each other often.

Johnny Nutcase said...

awesome! I think i want to live in that third photo! Beeeeeautiful!