About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Today's Flowers

My hubby and I went to Granville Island yesterday which is a huge open market. Lots to see and do there!!
There were a couple of flower stands just outside of the doors leading into the market, so I took a few pictures of the flowers on display for sale there.
Their Hydrangea plants were beautiful, with huge flowers on them.
Just inside the doors there were more displays of indoor flowers.
They also had flowers for sale that I had never heard of before. Here are some Pin Cushion flowers for you.
For more of Today's Flowers please go and visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/
Please click on any picture to see the big picture!!

5 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

Aren't flower stores the best! Buckets and buckets of flowers of all sorts. Nice captures!

Kathy said...

I have never been to a flower market. Maybe someday. I can't imagine a more fufn activity for a spring afternoon.

Johnny Nutcase said...

open markets are so great! I love your pictures, so many excellent flowers!

Jama said...

So much flowers!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

MsD: What a neat display of all the flowers.