Friday, April 9, 2010
Friday's Favorite Five
1) Days Off - Seems I have been waiting all week for these next two days off. What a long week! The sun is supposed to shine all weekend and they say it will be 16 Celcius tomorrow.
2) Pineapple - fresh at least from the store. It seems like summer when you eat it. I've eaten enough of it lately to make my mouth sore. But that doesn't stop me!
3) Daffodils - Today is Daffodil Day, wear a daffodil to support Cancer Awareness. I am on my way to the Daffodil festival when I finish this, to stand in fields of daffodils and get some good photos. And I am bringing some home with me to cheer up the house!!
4) New Balance Runners - new I mean, white and clean and not creased at least for a little bit. Love me some new runners!!
5) Tulip Festival - Its all about the flowers this week. Spring flowers. I am going tomorrow for the tulip festival. More pictures to follow for that.
For more of Friday's Favorite Five, please go and visit http://susannesspace.blogspot.com/