About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

This and That.

1) I have tryed twice now to put some pictures into this post but my computer says it can not find this website. What is with that??
2) We have a heatwave here and went the temps get like this the ability of drivers goes down correspondingly with the number on the Thermometer. We can't think in that kind of heat I guess!
3) I would not be able to do the job I have without the wonderful staff I have. They make this job a joy to go to every day and I thank them for that!
4) I am missing my son a lot lately. Sometimes this world is just a bit too big and on those days missing someone is what happens.
5) I wrote my Recert exam today at work, 8 pages double sided of lots of questions and hope I did okay with that. I'll find out the marks tomorrow.
6) Glad to see the weekend come, this week has been way to busy.
Enough of this, a good book and a cool fan await me and hopefully a good night's sleep, so that's the end of my post!!
I will try those pictures again tomorrow!!

1 comment:

April said...

I hope you will have better success with your pictures tomorrow. It is quite hot here as well. I know what you mean about missing your son. One of my sons lives in Toronto, and he seems oceans away at times.

I have an award for you. Please stop by when you have a moment.

http://forthejoyofflowers.blogspot.com