About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blue Flowers

I am posting a few more photos of Blue roses for you all to enjoy. 
Winter has been long and a bit lingering, so to enjoy some flowers right now, we head out to the store.
Bright blue against a background of white Baby's Breath, gorgeous!

We have to rely on store bought bouquets of flowers here, as Spring is slow to arrive here. Things are greening up a bit, and you can see the beginnings of Tulip and Daffodils growing, but flowers are only found in a flower shop at this time!

It shouldn't be long though and flowers will appear!! 
 

16 comments:

abrianna said...

Those blue roses are gorgeous. I want some!

Ruthie said...

Stunning! I love those colors.

Jama said...

Lovely blur roses!

Kim, USA said...

Blue roses that is awesome! Great shots!

Mary, MI

Lea said...

Such an unusual color. I wonder how they did that. I hope it won't be long before you have home-grown flowers.
Have a wonderful day!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Amazing color and depth!!! Cathy

From The Heart said...

Unusual...and beautiful!

Lola said...

Love all the depth of color!

Great post,

Visiting from Macro Monday here’s mine!

SmilingSally said...

How special! I like your blue roses; thanks for sharing.

Happy Blue Monday!

Jannibele said...

Wow, I love that sharp blue colour of the roses. First time I see a blue one. PRETTY!

Sarah ~ Magnolias Attic said...

Gorgeous shots -- I don't think I've ever seen a blue rose!

Fashion Momma said...

Stunning blue roses. Happy Blue Monday. I played too. Mine are here and here.

DeniseinVA said...

Exquisite roses, such a color I have never seen before in a rose. Thank you for sharing them and have a great week.

Unknown said...

Wow, gorgeous roses!

sunshine said...

Nice colors.

Tondeleya Allen said...

Your roses are gorgeous! Happy belated Blue Monday!