About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Project 52 - Kaboom!

P52 with Kent Weakley
When I saw the theme for this week, I thought, oh my goodness I have nothing for this. I didn't stay up long enough to take photos of Fireworks on Canada Day. So out of luck there.
I thought about putting flour in a balloon and popping it to get that explosion of flour but that can be a mess, and I had kind of given up on coming up with something for this theme after that.
My hubby and I went to the park for a picnic and outdoor concert and an idea started to gel.
What if I could make it kind of look like an explosion was happening using my camera?

So I gave it a shot and these are what happened!
Its a cool little technique that I will be trying again!
I guess you could say this is my version of a photographic KaBoom!!!

4 comments:

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

That's really creative! I liked the effect you achieved with each of the pictures.

Jidhu Jose said...

superb

I am Thirsty

Unknown said...

i love the effect! Great idea

Bettey said...

It is dizzying, but great. I like how the couple are almost in focus in the third one!

"Like" Hood Photography on Facebook! Thanks!