About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mellow Yellow Macro Monday

Linking up with http://lisaschaos.com/
We have had unseasonably cooler temperatures this fall, and our first real frost came really early in the season.


The cooler temperatures have really enhanced the Fall colours of the trees. The Fall colours of the trees have been beautiful to see.


Add a light dusting of frost to the mix!

12 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chubskulit Rose said...

So beautiful!

Fun with Leaves is my share for MYM. Have a great week!

Carletta said...

Gorgeous shots! Vibrant color and I love that frost. We haven't had a big frost yet - sure makes for lovely images.

J.Rylie.C said...

Very pretty!

Come take a peek at my MYM entry, am sure you'll have fun!

Saun said...

Stunning love the leaves

forgetmenot said...

Those are absolutely fabulous photos of the leaves with a dusting of frost. Wow, you take great pics!!!!! Mickie ;)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

The ice crystals photographed really well!

EMily said...

The frost and the leaves make for very pretty photos!

Anna said...

I love the ice crystals !
Beautiful captures...
Greetings from Holland,
Anna :-))

Ida said...

Delightful photos. The detail of the first shot is amazing. Love the beautiful color of the leaves with the frost on them.

Jan n Jer said...

Gorgeous...the frost really brings out the colors!

Country Girl said...

I love your frosty leaves! Beautiful ~