About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Macro Monday

We won't be needing Ice Cream much longer to keep us cool on a warm day. Rather something warm on a cool day. Got to love the cooler days of Autumn.
This is Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ice Cream and Caramel Vanilla Ice Cream made at Birchwood Dairy outside of Town. For the record, it is the best Ice Cream ever made.
I wouldn't lie to you about that!


2 comments:

anemonen said...

I believe you. Is it xylitol in it? It looks so good and tempting.

Ida said...

Stop my eyes have to look away before I gain more weight! Seriously it looks delicious.