About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Camera Critters


Mini Shepard. Belonged to a woman I met at Fort Langley who kindly let me take a couple of photos of her dog.

I made a mistake resizing them but you can still see his beautiful eyes.
To see more of Camera Critters, please go and visit http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Romina said...

The lady owner is kind enough to permit you on photo taking.It looks beautiful, eyes are lovely.

Carletta said...

Such soulful eyes they are too!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful captures!

Late visiting from Camera Critters. Please come and see some MOTHS at my page. Have a blessed Sunday!

Liz said...

So cute!

My entries:
Moms...Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Yes ! Gorgeous eyes indeed : )
Joy