About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Today's Flowers with Macro Flowers Saturday

Signs of spring are blooming everywhere but you still aren't able to go out to the garden and pick a bouquet of tulips. They are sprouting but no flowers yet.
These tulips came from the market.
I love the colours of tulips. Mixing a variety of colours together makes for a beautiful bouquet.

I think you will see tulipl here a lot, they are one of my favorite spring time flowers.

And in the vase!

To see more of Today's Flowers, please go and visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

To see Macro Flowers Saturday, please go and visit http://macroflower-saturday.blogspot.com/



10 comments:

Maia said...

They are gorgeous, the purple ones are so special.
They are sprouting already by you? We had snowfall all day, though it melted immediately.

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Is it already Tulip time? They have a stately elegance. The pictures are delightful.

Jidhu Jose said...

awesome shots

Lucy Corrander : Photos said...

It is the one second from the top that I like best.

Lucy

EG CameraGirl said...

Tulips are always a lovely flower but especially in February!

Lisa Gordon said...

What gorgeous tulips, and you have captured them so beautifully!

Anonymous said...

So wonderful to see plants that do not grow here. The mix of colours is truly beautiful!

Míriam Luiza said...

Uma linda mistura de cores!

Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA said...

Beautifully seen and photographed. I did some tulips earlier this week on my blog at http://www.lovethatimage.com/blog/2011/02/big-bunch-of-yellow-tulips/. I, too, am awaiting the ones from my garden! I love tulips.

Georgianna said...

Hi Lorna, Beautiful tulip photos! I look forward to seeing more of yours as spring progresses. It's lovely to get them in the store now, though, isn't it? We had snow for the last few days, shocking!

I laughed at your comment about Lily of the Valley. :) That's a great movie. I'm glad to hear you use PS CS 2.

Have a super weekend. xo – g