About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Today's Flowers

I have noticed signs of spring coming out all over in the past week. I found pussy willows yesterday but the wind was crazy and so hard to get a decent picture. I know where they are though, I'll be back!
Meanwhile, here are a couple of pictures of last years petunias for you.
These are such hardy flowers and look great in flower baskets.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day so we should get some flowers that will be before the camera!!!
To see more photos of Today's Flowers, please go and visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Blogger Broadcast said...

The petunias look fresh and very inviting.

Modern Mom said...

Lovely petunias. Happy Valentine's Day!

My entry.

SquirrelQueen said...

Beautiful pentunias, a nice reminder of spring. I adore your header photo.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful flowers and great pictures!!

Unknown said...

oh wow, these are gorgeous! marvelous photos.

http://savorthebite.blogspot.com/2011/02/todays-flowers-28-red-passion-flower.html

Carletta said...

Love the shot of the pink ones - lovely!