About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Watery Wednesday

I have been having a lot of trouble lately trying to upload photos to the blog so here goes another try with a couple of photos for you. Cross my fingers.....

I am always happy when I find dew drops and these seed pods don't disappoint me!

A lone waterdrop sillouette against a blue sky.
To see other photos of Watery Wednesday, please go and visit http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/




3 comments:

Bettey said...

Amazing shot!!! LOVE IT!

Carletta said...

That first one is indeed awesome!
Love the header shot too.

2sweetnsaxy said...

Wow! These are stunning! And might I mention the header shot is... is.... wow! :-)