About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Today's Flowers.

On a recent walk the other day with my camera, I saw this one remaining yellow rose along the fence line of a house I passed. Now winter is upon us here, and flowers are for the most part gone. It was right after a rain shower and I also managed to capture the raindrop clinging to it as well. For more of Today's Flowers please visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Redzlan aka Tabib said...

Beautiful and so fresh yellow flower.

ellen said...

awesome! mine is up. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture, just lovely!!

Jacqui said...

What a gorgeous rosebud - i love the raindrop like a little tear.