About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to my little bro!!!

Happy Birthday to my little brother Brian!! I can't believe this is the only picture I have of him and I had to steal it off his Facebook page. What is with that?? Next time he shows up here I am going to be taking some pictures whether he likes it or not. Brian turns the big 50 today. Its a milestone birthday for him and he and my other brother are going out for Chinese food tonight at thier favorite Victoria chinese restaurant. I sure wish I could be there.
Brian is a wonderful chef. He is a good cook as they say. He makes it look so easy too.
I guess he could cook his birthday dinner but why should he? Its nice to go out.
I'll phone him later and sing very off key in his one good ear the words of the Happy Birthday song and ask him if he remembers how old he is now!! Just to tease him!! That is what sisters do.

No comments: