About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

FOR TODAY (Jan. 27)
Outside my window...I am watching the snow fall. Its beautiful and its white and fluffy and it is supposed to be rain!!

I am thinking...of what my next word is going to be on my online game of Scrabble with my uncle. I can sure tell he has been practising, he is a lot better at this than I seem to be!!

I am thankful for...This computer that is keeping me in touch with people like my uncle whom I don't get to see but through the computer can keep in touch with him and play a game or two!

From the kitchen...I just cleaned up the remnants of lunch which actually was the remnants from supper last night. Just some pizza but I think pizza is even better the next day cold.

I am wearing...My really plush white terry cloth robe and my fur lined moccasins. I have not even got dressed for the day yet!

I am creating...some Scrabbulous memories!!

I am going...to go later on today and watch Oprah on TV and walk on the treadmill for my daily shot of exercise.

I am reading...The second book of the Twilight series. So far so good!!

I am hoping...It quits snowing soon and clears up. Spring has to be around the corner.

I am hearing...the soft sounds of a Audio Book my hubby is listening to right now.

Around the house...All is quiet and calm.

One of my favorite things...Is being safe at home and not out on the slippery roads when the weather is as white as it is now.

A few plans for the rest of the week:Hopefully to make it to work on Thursday.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...Its a cute picture that came in an e-mail today and I though it conveyed my winter snow blues sentiments very well. It made me smile anyways.

Go to http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com and see more entries to everyone's daybooks.

It is my first visit here, so hope I have done everything right. I'll give it a shot anyways!!

No comments: