About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ice Pickles

I have been struggling lately with my photography so its cool to see something in my travels that captivates my attention. 
 
My hubby and I were out the other day and happened to take a wrong turn which brought us to the back of a large store. As we were passing by the back storage area I saw all these icicles attached to a shelving unit.
 It caught my eye and I asked my hubby to stop so I could capture a few photos. 

That doesn't happen often for me with my photo slump, so he was very happy to stop to let me take these few photos. 
He told me that he used to call icicles Ice Pickles! Hence the name of this post!

I liked the textures of the chain link, the metal shelving, the silver shelves and the sparkly ice pickles. 

Hopefully when you see some icicles you will remember this post and call them Ice Pickles too!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, cool shots. I hope I can shoot some icicles this winter. :)

Linda W. said...

Cool icicle photos!

Ida said...

These were really cool looking. I like the term, Ice Pickles.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Yay for the hubby that helps make you happy.

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

definitely says winter!
great shots - thx for sharing
and glad you were inspired to take them....