About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Beaded Bokeh

A bracelet on a craft table that caught my eye. 
It's not something that I would buy to wear, its really not my style of jewelry, but I liked the colors and the way the light played on the beads. 
Photography makes it possible for me to see the things that I normally would not even pause to see. It opens my world a little bit more!
 

2 comments:

Self Sagacity said...

They are certainly eye catching. Just stopping by to say hello, and wish you a wonderful holiday ahead. :-)

Photos by Stan said...

Very, very clever!! I am wondering where was the focus point because there isn't a 'tack sharp' bead [some motion blur?]. Nonetheless, it is a most pleasing image.